Fairy Tail Online RP

Uri Donelley (Completed) Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Uri Donelley (Completed) Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Uri Donelley (Completed)

Uri
    Uri

Uri Donelley (Completed) ODFYPdI

Uri Donelley (Completed) Empty Uri Donelley (Completed)

Post by Uri Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:06 am

Uri Donelley
    Young Wonder
    May 19th
    Fairy (Puca)
    Rank D
    Chaotic Neutral
    Female

Species Ability/Perk

Uri is a Puca, a type of fairy with the power to change into animals. They originate from Fiore, deep within the wilderness. These are fairly harmless fairies, who has the ability to transform into animals as mentioned, stay human sized or shrink and has golden retractable wings. There is an extremely rare chance for a fairy to be born with animal body parts (a tail or ears) but it nearly never happens.
    Shrinking: All fairies have the power to shrink down to 2 cm small. However in this form, Uri is more susceptible from attacks and can take 50% more damage from any attack that is aimed towards her. She can last 3 posts in this form and this has a 5 post cooldown in this form.

Special Unique Characteristics
    Despite being a fairy, she was born with one flaw. She has no wings. She would often misperceived as a human because of this if it weren't for her tail she was born with. Her tail is around two feet long, cat-like in appearance and is pink in color.  

Character Depth
    Personality: Uri seems to be a quiet and cold girl at first. She doesn't seem talk too much to anyone. However that impression is wrong. Once you get to know her, you learn that she is a very rude individual. She is very crude, often enjoys telling inappropriate jokes, insulting people and is very sarcastic. Often, she is giving other people very rude nicknames and sticks with calling them by that rather than calling them by their real name. She considers this behavior as tough love, although this often makes it hard for her to make friends, since her harsh mouth often drive away people. However despite her rude behavior, she rarely curses and will stop if she sees she actually hurts someone's feelings. Otherwise she enjoys acting this way due to seeing people's reactions. She is very brash and bold, fearing nearly nothing. However with her boldness comes recklessness and her prideful behavior, which often is the downfall of her. Uri is usually a closed book, she is hard to read and hates to express her feelings since she believes it makes her seem weak. Despite her ideas about emotions, she knows how important they are to her. She does care for others and their emotions as well. Often Uri gets quite aggressive when someone brings up the topic of her race and usually aims to end the conversation about it as quick as possible.

In battle, her sarcasm and crude behavior seems to turn up a notch. She often prefers to spend her time insulting her enemy rather than fighting, which often makes them mad. She also enjoys boasting about how strong she is and how her enemy is going to lose.  Only in battle is she seen not insulting her allies, or at least trying not to. Although she doesn't insult them as heavily, her nicknames for them retain. Also only in battle does she has the most difficulty hiding her emotions since it often is her motivation and also since her magic is dependent on it. Her battle style is mainly offensive since she doesn't think defensive and supportive spells have any good effects in battle, however sometimes she does go defensive or supportive but very rarely.

• Foxes: She thinks these animals are similar to her, they are both sneaky and mischevious
    • Humans: She had met many humans in their lives and she thinks they are much kinder and loving than most races
    • Singing: Uri loves to sing since she believes it lets her express her true feelings without anybody noticing it.

Dislikes: (3 minimum)

• Fairies: She hates her own race because they abandoned her a year after her birth just because she had no wings and couldn't transform like them
    • Transportation: Riding on transportation makes Uri sick to her stomach, which is why she hates them.
    • Cats: She was attacked by a hoard of stray cats when she was younger, making her believe that these animals are evil

Fears: (3 minimum)

• Death: Uri is afraid of death is because its the one thing most do not know about
    • Bugs/Arachnids: She once picked up an insect egg sac and it exploded, covering her with millions of these insects, starting her fear
    • Closed Spaces: Uri doesn't know how she got this fear, however she suspects it was because she was placed into a tiny box when she was a baby and abandoned there

Motivations/Goals: (3 minimum)

• To find her place in the world: She wants to know why she is alive since she often feels like a fluke of nature and has nothing to do in this world
    • To find her brother: Her brother simply disappeared one day, and she feels the need to find him as he is the only person related to her that did not disown her.
    • To Become a Famous Performer: Uri recently became more interested in singing and wishes to make it her career so she can benefit from it and please others

Appearance
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Pink
    Skin Tone: Pale
    Height: 5'3
    Weight: 120lbs
    Overall Appearances:
    Appearance:

Other

Guild: Wanderer
    Guild Tattoo: None

Last edited by Uri on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 14 times in total
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Uri Donelley (Completed) N51AM3g

Uri Donelley (Completed) Empty Re: Uri Donelley (Completed)

Post by Mizuko Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Hiya! I'm Mizu, I'll be grading your app today. Please know I'm not trying to be rude at all, I'm just pointing out things that don't fit with the rules, or are too overly powerful for the site to allow you to have fairly. Now, let's get started!!

Species Perks

You need a description of what a "Fairy" is. There are DOZENS of fairies in mythology. What is this fairy like, exactly? Explain the species.

Your second perk, shapeshifting, isn't allowed, for you cannot copy other people's abilities or perks. Another tried to do this and it was denied. You are free to shift into animals, but you need a weakness to the ability to counter it.

Special Characteristics

Describe the tail. What does it look like? How long is it?

That's it. LOVE the fact that you're using Hiyori!!!! I'm so obsessed with Noragami. And, doubly glad that you're joining Sabertooth!! Welcome to the site!!

Uri
    Uri

Post by Uri Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Ok. Added more info and slightly changed the shapeshift ability so that she can't copy a person. Changes have been made.
    Krow
    Krow

Post by Krow Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:18 am

Okay. I will be taking over this application via permission from the sites owner, "Bacon".

My main problem are with the Racial Perks, namely the Shape-shifting ability, its basically allowing you to use Animal Soul Take Over without actually being a Take Over user, as such, I must ask that this be replaced/removed. This is also numerous abilities masquerading as a singular ability, which puts you above the 2 racial perks limit. As for the first ability, it needs a Duration and Cool-down. Keep in mind that the Cool-down must exceed the Duration by two posts.

My secondary problem is will the Likes, Dislikes, Fears, Motivation section. Overall, you get the gist of the section, but you aren't providing actual reasons why each one falls under its respective category.

Please make this changes and bump afterwards.
    Uri
    Uri

Post by Uri Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:18 am

Ok made the changes. Bump
    Krow
    Krow

Post by Krow Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:18 pm

Approved!
    Selenia
    Selenia

Uri Donelley (Completed) Qm1sqjP

Post by Selenia Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:01 pm

I know you didn't even ask me to pull this out to edit this section, but could you give me a little more info on the history of fairies and how Uri fits in with them? I know you mentioned them in your dislikes, but just a few sentences about them would be great~
    Uri
    Uri

Post by Uri Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:16 pm

If i do sound disrespectful or rude I'm sorry but, isn't the history of my char and the fairies for the timeline thread rather than the app itself?
    Selenia
    Selenia

Post by Selenia Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:47 pm

Answered in chatbox, bump when you're finished c:
    Uri
    Uri

Post by Uri Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:57 pm

Will the info work now?
    Selenia
    Selenia

Post by Selenia Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:01 pm

Approved! Looks good~
    Selenia
    Selenia

Post by Selenia Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:14 pm

Reapproved your changes ^^
    Selenia
    Selenia

Post by Selenia Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:38 pm

Moved for edits c:
    Uri
    Uri

Post by Uri Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Finished Editing (Hopefully for the last time)~ Bump!
    Selenia
    Selenia

Post by Selenia Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:51 pm

Changes approved~
    Bacon
    Bacon

Uri Donelley (Completed) D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:10 pm

Moved for edits~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:08 pm