Fairy Tail Online RP

Dark Guilds Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Dark Guilds Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Dark Guilds

Spinal Tap
    Spinal Tap

Dark Guilds ODFYPdI

Dark Guilds Empty Dark Guilds

Post by Spinal Tap Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:18 am

I say out with TarTarus...

and in with GH.

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Grimoire_Heart

Also I might take ... http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Skull

Just thinking outloud
    Bacon
    Bacon

Dark Guilds D3kALDY

Dark Guilds Empty Re: Dark Guilds

Post by Bacon Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:47 am

Why not keep Tartarus and add the GH one as well? o.0
    Spinal Tap
    Spinal Tap

Dark Guilds ODFYPdI

Post by Spinal Tap Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:24 pm

That's a lot of guilds...

But I also don't recommend the whole "GM gets _ Rank"

That's stupid... but some peeps should start a higher rank to start of the site... er kick it off.
    Bacon
    Bacon

Dark Guilds D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:27 pm

Spinal Tap wrote:That's a lot of guilds...

That's stupid... but some peeps should start a higher rank to start of the site... er kick it off.

Thing is, GM's are supposedly the strongest mages within a guild. Why not just give them __ rank and have them work their way up? It's allowing them obtain the spell slots up to S, but if they dont gain XP and they lose their spot, they go back down to their original rank 0.o
    Spinal Tap
    Spinal Tap

Dark Guilds ODFYPdI

Post by Spinal Tap Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:41 pm

Because that was FTRP's backdraw.

I say give them a boost... but only for starting members. Like if I just bought a guild, IC why would I jump 7 ranks?
    Krow
    Krow

Dark Guilds N51AM3g

Post by Krow Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:42 pm

Serenity wrote:
    Spinal Tap wrote:That's a lot of guilds...

Thing is, GM's are supposedly the strongest mages within a guild. Why not just give them __ rank and have them work their way up? It's allowing them obtain the spell slots up to S, but if they dont gain XP and they lose their spot, they go back down to their original rank 0.o

I'd have to agree with this. Having a GM be no stronger than the average member would contradict their being the guild's leader. Kind of common knowledge that you aren't going to work under someone if they aren't as strong as, or stronger than you are. As for their having to gain Exp, I support this. Though, I think we should think up a special method for GM's to gain Exp.
    Bacon
    Bacon

Dark Guilds D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:42 pm

You don't magically get the amount of money to obtain a guild. You have to work for it. So those who buy a guild would have either done a bunch of jobs for one or have a group of people support him/her to obtain the guild and with it the perks 0.o
    Krow
    Krow

Dark Guilds N51AM3g

Post by Krow Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:43 pm

Spinal Tap wrote:Because that was FTRP's backdraw.

I say give them a boost... but only for starting members. Like if I just bought a guild, IC why would I jump 7 ranks?

Yeah. If you buy a Guild IC, you should still have to work you way up to the actual GM rank.
    Spinal Tap
    Spinal Tap

Dark Guilds ODFYPdI

Post by Spinal Tap Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:44 pm

I say give a boost...

Like a few ranks upon their own.

Because as it stands... You could get the points with one acc, and buy the guild for the other.

*Ahem*LikeZenneth*Ahem*
    Bacon
    Bacon

Dark Guilds D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:46 pm

hmmm....

Sora wrote:

Yeah. If you buy a Guild IC, you should still have to work you way up to the actual GM rank.

Serenity wrote:You don't magically get the amount of money to obtain a guild. You have to work for it. So those who buy a guild would have either done a bunch of jobs for one or have a group of people support him/her to obtain the guild and with it the perks 0.o

So... also incorporate that they must be of a certain rank so that they can obtain a guild? Like you have to be an A or B rank with the amount of money to buy a guild? 0.o
    Spinal Tap
    Spinal Tap

Dark Guilds ODFYPdI

Post by Spinal Tap Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:35 pm

Well, I'm assuming we're doing EXP.

So why not just give a +1,000 EXP with a guild.

No more, no less... or whatever number.
    Admin
    Admin

Dark Guilds OPwF1AW

Post by Admin Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:36 pm

So like the Keyblades system in ulrp?
    Spinal Tap
    Spinal Tap

Dark Guilds ODFYPdI

Post by Spinal Tap Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Admin wrote:So like the Keyblades system in ulrp?

Like that... in a dumbed down version.. I guess...

but not like F > A... Just like a 1,000.

Because like you said... if they really WORKED for that money... they should be a higher rank anyways,
    Krow
    Krow

Dark Guilds N51AM3g

Post by Krow Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:07 pm

Serenity wrote:hmmm....

Sora wrote:

Serenity wrote:You don't magically get the amount of money to obtain a guild. You have to work for it. So those who buy a guild would have either done a bunch of jobs for one or have a group of people support him/her to obtain the guild and with it the perks 0.o

So... also incorporate that they must be of a certain rank so that they can obtain a guild? Like you have to be an A or B rank with the amount of money to buy a guild?  0.o

I think having to be A-rank and have the necessary amount of money to actually buy the guild is a good idea.
    Bacon
    Bacon

Dark Guilds D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:56 pm

Sora wrote:
    Serenity wrote:hmmm....

Sora wrote:

So... also incorporate that they must be of a certain rank so that they can obtain a guild? Like you have to be an A or B rank with the amount of money to buy a guild?  0.o

I think having to be A-rank and have the necessary amount of money to actually buy the guild is a good idea.

Spinal Tap wrote:
    Admin wrote:So like the Keyblades system in ulrp?

Like that... in a dumbed down version.. I guess...

but not like F > A... Just like a 1,000.

Because like you said... if they really WORKED for that money... they should be a higher rank anyways,

Let me get this right... So, excluding the guilds we have right now, if members buy a guild, then they have to be of at least A rank along with having the necessary money. Once they complete the requirements, they get 'jumped' to this ___ rank where, if they lose their position as GM, they go back to the rank they normally were? Whereas those who get guilds that were created now, will be jumped to the ___ rank?

What I see wrong with not having the ___ rank system is that GM are the strongest of their respective guilds. They display power and rank. Reason why people follow them and o not dare disobey them. Not applying it and simply giving them the XP will make them simply an ordinary mage and not give the power that the GM are supposedly supposed to wield. It's not giving them an automatic rank but simply having them work for it or they risk going back to the original rank they were if the GM rank would be to be revoked 0.o

On another note, Sora came up with the idea.. we'll be keeping independent guilds but capping it, for now, at two unless stated otherwise. That way they exist yet are not abused. If someone reeeeeeally wants to make a third neutral guild for whatever reason, they could submit an appeal of some sort and we could negotiate it thataway 0.o
    Spinal Tap
    Spinal Tap

Dark Guilds ODFYPdI

Post by Spinal Tap Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:47 am

TL;DR

We're keeping Neutral Guilds because Sora said so.
    I still stand by the "Keyblade EXP" concept to boost them.
    I still say no starting neutral guilds, HOWEVER,later on... yes.

People starting as GM's right now should get the boost... but say... the "Zenneth Effect" where someone passes down GM position... i, in no way, will every see how it makes sense to have someone jump instantly to S rank just because of a "Title"

People who start guilds, HELL YES. People who inherit the guild master title? No.
    Bacon
    Bacon

Dark Guilds D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:52 am

I see, so you're suggesting that if you pass down the title, they get the XP boost (keyblades master effect) but nothing else? While as the first GM's get the ___ "boost?"
    Spinal Tap
    Spinal Tap

Dark Guilds ODFYPdI

Post by Spinal Tap Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:07 am

Serenity wrote:I see, so you're suggesting that if you pass down the title, they get the XP boost (keyblades master effect) but nothing else? While as the first GM's get the ___ "boost?"

Correct.

Meaning everyone is Sonya, but afterwards everyone new is Fetus.
    Bacon
    Bacon

Dark Guilds D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:12 am

Ah okays. Sounds good to me :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:10 pm