Fairy Tail Online RP

3 day rule Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

3 day rule Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

3 day rule

Ean Sableheart
    Ean Sableheart

3 day rule FcB4idF

3 day rule Empty 3 day rule

Post by Ean Sableheart Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Alright I’m starting to lose patience here. When I get something out and say, “you guys need to comment” or something along those lines. I don’t mean, 3 days later. I don’t mean a week later. It means, “comment the moment you hear this”. I’m getting tired of waiting weeks on end for somebody to finally notice something I told them about the moment it was done. Check Development every day. Comment on everything. You guys need to make sure I’m not putting up anything I shouldn’t (I has bad ideas to). Comment. I will wait 3 days from here on out for comments. If you do not comment within the 3 days I’m assuming your fine with it. Don’t comment on skype I pay only minimal attention to the skype chat. Don’t comment in the cbox when I’m in there. Comment on the thread. It guarantees I see it. This starts now.
    Krow
    Krow

3 day rule N51AM3g

3 day rule Empty Re: 3 day rule

Post by Krow Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:09 pm

Ean Sableheart wrote:Alright I’m starting to lose patience here. When I get something out and say, “you guys need to comment” or something along those lines. I don’t mean, 3 days later. I don’t mean a week later. It means, “comment the moment you hear this”. I’m getting tired of waiting weeks on end for somebody to finally notice something I told them about the moment it was done. Check Development every day. Comment on everything. You guys need to make sure I’m not putting up anything I shouldn’t (I has bad ideas to). Comment. I will wait 3 days from here on out for comments. If you do not comment within the 3 days I’m assuming your fine with it. Don’t comment on skype I pay only minimal attention to the skype chat. Don’t comment in the cbox when I’m in there. Comment on the thread. It guarantees I see it. This starts now.

Read and understood.
    Kyoto
    Kyoto

3 day rule N51AM3g

Post by Kyoto Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:01 pm

Eh I didn't know you needed that commented on as I said something about "Stats" the other day and was told you were working on them, so I didn't say anything about it. Most of the older threads that people have posted awaiting for comments I think I have posted if a decision wasn't made.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:16 am