Fairy Tail Online RP

Awkward Circumstances. [Closed, Bacon] Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Awkward Circumstances. [Closed, Bacon] Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Awkward Circumstances. [Closed, Bacon]

Erin
    Erin

Awkward Circumstances. [Closed, Bacon] QRtUpXk

Awkward Circumstances. [Closed, Bacon] Empty Awkward Circumstances. [Closed, Bacon]

Post by Erin Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:37 am

The journey thus far had been a rather tiresome one, but through all her years in the heavens. The Goddess of Fortune had never heard of such destruction since a planet of the edge of the the nearby solar system had been pelted by a meteor shower that had caused all the life on that planet to cease. Rose Garden though she heard the stories it was a glorious polis that once was a economical market ground for the once gorgeous land Fiore which she often was tempted to visit on more than one occasion, sadly she now was out on business matters. By proposition of the magical council that governed this land she was asked to keep safe a new set of technology that would be used in the prisons that they were creating. It would be so different now that she had used up most of her strength on the journey here. Levitating wasn’t an easy feat let alone for someone who had fallen from immense boundless powers to what she was now. “This twelve year-old girl really wasn’t the best pick for my vessel for banishment, but I suppose I can’t complain as she saved my life as much as I did hers.”

Every step took Erin deeper into the rubble remains of the once proud marketing area, the only sign of this being the fortitude of the vendors who believe that this place could once again turn to it’s former glory. Structure’s frames still remained, partially collapsed or caved in roofs that now let the rain gush in on those monsoon like days. It was no surprise that people  slept in raised hammocks or tents that were raised. Today had been one of those days when people had wished the war never happened. Rain flooding the streets as well as it was partially on the brink of snow do to the recent changing of fall to winter. The child took her steps gracefully attempting to not disturb the ground with her graceful gliding across the land. Mixed feelings were still held for mages from the normal folk and she didn’t want to be the start of a fight. Though her leather boots held more importance over that to Miss Fortune.

She glide across the ground before hearing the child’s voice echoing in the back of her mind. She kept ranting about how amusing it was to play in the puddles and how she should take the time to enjoy it. “I’m entering a crowded area perhaps it would be wise to adopt an attitude that fit my appearance …” She argued with the little girl, Look s-stop! I need lessons on what you mean by jumping into these puddles how does one do that precisely? It’s simple silly you stop using your floaty power and just take big splashy steps of fun while usually enjoying the taste of the rain falling on your face. Appalled by such a thing she grumbled and now thought about taking off the boots before grumling. “Very well, take the wheel I can’t do this after all.” She sighed as the child now let out hooray and began hopping about like a bunny rabbit from puddle to puddle. Each touchdown made her cry a little inside as she knew that by the end of this the leather was going to be completely ruined.

P-please be careful I just bought those today ... the are quite, the squeals of joy from the girl however drowned out the Goddess of Fortune as she wildly hopped. "Isn't it just great to sit back and relax enjoying the rain Missy!" The pet names that the child had picked for her weren't her favorite, but Missy she had began to cope with. Yes, yes this is all quite fun just don't trip and fall ok and keep observing the road ahead I don't want to be caught off guard by some bystander. Beside haven't your forgotten we still have to test those new cuffs the magic council gave to us for testing purposes. We need to find someone who we think is exceptionally strong and willing to trust us ... we are a innocent enough but that would be questionable even if I was in control now Erin ... Erin you are not listening to a word I just said.
    Kitten
    Kitten

Awkward Circumstances. [Closed, Bacon] TatR81B

Awkward Circumstances. [Closed, Bacon] Empty Re: Awkward Circumstances. [Closed, Bacon]

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:52 am

The rain fell down in heavy blankets of ice cold, shard-like drops upon the broken city of Rose Garden almost as if needles themselves were streaking down from the sky. To this, people scurried around like mice towards their homes or, at the very least, in search of makeshift shelter amist the ruined city. Such rain had been a rarity before the war within the great city. Although, much of it was due to the fact that the shopping central had had shelters to shield its people from the nature's frequent tantrum. To make matters worse, the wind was truly unforgiving as the gust of snow cold air swept the streets in its occasional fury. It was so much so that the freezing air was enough to leave behind rosen cheeks as the wind nipped the exposed faces unmercifully. It was as if nature itself was reminding the dwellers within of the wintery months to come. It was the only true thing that fully registered in the mind of the red haired vampiress as she stood at the center of the Rose Garden square. Interestingly enough, the woman's redwood colored eyes scanned quite pleased at the devastation that surrounded her as she planted the heel of her boot deep into the muddy soil in remembrance.

Oh, how could one forget the battle that had occurred not so long ago? After all, she was the one who had orchestrated it all. All to throw off the Magic Council of the well guarded location of Animus Sin. The wind continued to blow as the vampiress exhaled -the hot, exhaled air turning into a fog before disappearing from sight. "Mother Earth is truly one that does not forgive. She muttered quietly to herself as her head turns slowly to and fro, observing the scene of devastation before her. The vampiress licked her hidden fangs as she stared almost as if hungrily at the pools of water that surrounded her feet. Much blood had spilled throughout the streets of the city in rivers of crimson red during the war. Many had died and not much were spared. It was, without a doubt, a day to remember. Natalia then shifted her gaze towards the road towards the hidden flower garden. Did it still exist? Or did it vanish with the war? "Ah... Yuna. What you have missed." The woman smiled a secretive smile as she then began to walk aimlessly through the square. "The irony being, it was your guild that caused this. Or, a version of it at the very least." The vampiress chuckled softly to herself. "Demon of Youth... Daughter of my sister... Demon of Rebirth... Heh."

Many uneasy glances were given towards Natalia as she muttered to herself. The vampiress, though, was lost in her own mind and thoughts so she paid the curious stares no mind. In fact, it was not unusual for Natalia to talk to herself for, in truth, it was when she talked to herself that she truly enjoyed a relaxed conversation of politics and debate. It wasn't that she was crazy, of course, but, rather, she had much to say and not a single person to trust with thoughts such as hers. Sure she had the guild and her comrades, but even walls heard. Animis Sin... Natalia paused from her aimless walk and stretched. Her guild had met with a devastating blow thus causing a reduction in members. Then again, she had hidden the word of Animus Sin and left the rumors that her guild had dissolved be. Natalia sighed yet again. She needed amusement in her life. To find it in Rose Garden would be her best bet despite having burned it nearly to the ground not a few weeks before. After all, it was where almost all of her stories began. Within the city of lost souls. The city of Rose Garden.

((Sorry its so short. I'll write a lot more on my next posts ^^; ))
    Erin
    Erin

Awkward Circumstances. [Closed, Bacon] QRtUpXk

Awkward Circumstances. [Closed, Bacon] Empty Re: Awkward Circumstances. [Closed, Bacon]

Post by Erin Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:26 am

The little girl continued to hop from puddle to puddle, each one making a loud splash that progressively dampened the clothes that the goddess of fortune had picked out for vessel. Darn it all Erin you know how I feel about leather! When I said make us look the part I didn’t mean destroy such an expensive pair of boots. Internally Missy was wounded through and through, the idea of a child ruining all this beautiful silk and leather driving a stake through her heart as if she was just some common vampire of the sort. “Yippy!” the girl shouted happily as she began to brighten the spirit of a few of the people who were now working hard through the Rose Garden they all adored the child bringing a small glimmer of light to the overcast sky now. The young girl was huddled up now as a breeze slipped through the streets, a particularly harsh one as if to blow away the little ray of sunshine that Erin was spreading through the street. “Gahhhh, so cold why does it always have to be so cold.” She began to sniffle as a tear came to her eye. Missy found this time to take control again. “No, bad girl we do not cry in public remember that. We are a goddess and goddesses don’t cry . Big girls don’t cry hear me?” She stopped and looked at a shopkeeper who was now looking at the child a bit lost of why she was conversing with herself. “Hey get those eyes off of me you pedophile!” She hissed at the man who now quickly averted his gaze still a bit befuddled by the scene that just played out before him.

After having calmed down the child she would sigh, “Now look Erin be careful is all and don’t cry when the breeze picks up again ok?” Suddenly she nodded as if understanding an arm raising to wipe away nothing as the goddess had already done it the moment she started crying. “Y-you are right I’m sorry missy, I won’t cry.” She now waddled off through the streets making her way off toward the garden inadvertently her eyes down cast to the street as she recalled something her parents said, ‘always remember to look where you are going.’ She was taking this to a whole new meaning and was also gonna get her in trouble. At that moment she got distracted by a few kind folks who were waving to her. “Hi Ma’am, sir!” She shouted quite pleasantly back now trying to warm the cockles of their heart with the friendly smile she had to offer them.

She must have beaten the other strange people who were hoping to seek the bright colors of the Rose Garden as she got there it felt like some of the rain had finally begun to pass. A beam of light shown down upon it as if to show the young girl that there was still other sources of happiness. As she saw this just a little bit away she ran through the street giggling and smiling both actions that were enough to cause a god to want to kill themselves with how annoying it was. [i]How on earth can other human ever put up with these annoying laughs they are just so forced. “Yay pretty flowers!” she shouted now kneeling down in the rain uncaring about water that was now soaking through the cloth on her knees. Her nose hovered over one before giving it a huge sniff, a mix of the rose was have blotted by the water globbed on it. Pushing it aside the rose was now allowed to reveal all of it’s splendid aroma to her. “Ahhhh they are so beautiful and they smell beautiful too!”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:52 am