Fairy Tail Online RP

[WIP] The Official Staff Job Thread Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

[WIP] The Official Staff Job Thread Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

[WIP] The Official Staff Job Thread

Bacon
    Bacon

[WIP] The Official Staff Job Thread D3kALDY

[WIP] The Official Staff Job Thread Empty [WIP] The Official Staff Job Thread

Post by Bacon Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:34 pm

The Staff Job Thread

To those with the ability to see and read this, I would like to say, whether you be moderator, trial staff, or development, congratulations and welcome to staff!

Here, as staff, we strive to bring out the best we can in order to have this site running and functioning smoothly. We expect your best work, no less. After all, this is a responsibility that you have all been entrusted in.

I would also like to, first, state that being a 'site owner' is simply a title. Consider me a part of staff, a friend. Someone you can come up to and ask about anything as well as tell me any opinion and or thoughts you may have. It is what I am here for. That said, if, at any time, I do something out of hand, tell me and correct me. If you see me doing something that would be detrimental to the site, tell me no. It's what I ask and entrust in all of you to do. As owner, it is my promise as well as my upmost responsibility to keep this site running and functioning smoothly. I promise to keep an open mind as well as try my best to settle disputes (as well as overlook and oversee anything happening on the site that is of importance.) ______

Admins, I have entrusted you with the responsibility of not only being able to use the ACP wisely, but you have also been given more advanced responsibilities within and outside the site. You are vital in keeping the site running effectively both inside and outside. Among the responsibilities that the admins may hold lies coding, graphics, site relations, staff management, staff training, among many others. ______

Moderators, your job, is to review all applications unless told otherwise. You are the people who stand between OP applications and site balance. Therefore, you all bear a great responsibility here as a moderator. You also are in charge of welcoming members whether it be in chat box or in the 'Intro and Farewell' portion of the site. If there are any issues, you are to copy the logs and send it directly to me, Bacon. Failure to do this will result in all punishment given to the member null and void as well as among other things. If you have any questions, do not hesitate in the least to ask around. ________

Development, you ____

Owner
    Sonya/Bacon:

Admins and Special Staff
    Zed/Amaterasu: In charge of Coding, Design, and Staff Management,

Dragon/Forge: In charge of Site Relations, Staff Management, Grading, Development, and Design

Ean: Staff Management and Development

Moderators
    Ace/Selenia: Moderator and Development

Mizuko: Moderator and Development

Krow: Moderator and Event Development

Kos/Tatsumi: "All Around" Moderator

Developers
    Mary/Aemi: Event Developer

John/Sun: Developer

Adrien/Fujin: Event Developer

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:36 pm