Fairy Tail Online RP

[CONTEST] The Admin Account Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

[CONTEST] The Admin Account Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

[CONTEST] The Admin Account

Kitten
    Kitten

[CONTEST] The Admin Account TatR81B

[CONTEST] The Admin Account Empty [CONTEST] The Admin Account

Post by Kitten Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:30 pm

Contest: The Admin Account

Hello everyone! I'm proud to present our first out-of-character competition: The Admin Account.

Many of you may be wondering, what is this event? Well, let me tell you. We have recently been contemplating changing the image and face claim of our admin account. We wish it to be a Fairy Tail character that best represents the site aaaaaaand this is where you all come in.

To those that wish to participate, we'd like you to give us your input on what character to use and why. The reason should incompass as to why the character you chose should be our site's face per say. It doesn't have to be long but it should explain the why.

Some of you may also be wondering, what will I get out of this? Well, besides being able to help the staff out, we will be giving out a surprise reward to the winner!

Contest Ends: 10/26 at 11:59pm Pacific.

Selenia
    Selenia

[CONTEST] The Admin Account Qm1sqjP

[CONTEST] The Admin Account Empty Re: [CONTEST] The Admin Account

Post by Selenia Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Fairy Tail character: Mavis Vermilion

Why?: As the First Master of Fairy Tail, she should be the site's face because of her role in Fairy Tail as well as who and what she is. As the First Master, she is not only the one who created the guild but decided how it was going to function and what it stood for. Though Fairy Tail isn't the only guild represented on the site, she's more than just the First Master. She has been around for very important events, which I won't spoil for you if you don't read the manga, but basically she was a powerful and intelligent mage of her own time, being known as the Fairy Tactician, as most would know from her time in the Grand Magic Games. The reason she should be the admin's face is because Mavis would make the perfect sense to be one who would decide the rules and regulations for the site, as she would not only have the logical reason for making those rules, but she would also have her spot as the First Master to have the authority, and even over the entire site due to the events in which she participated in the manga. On top of that, she would also seem warm and welcoming to new members due to how cute and nice she has been shown to be. Overall, I think she's the perfect choice; a powerful, logical face claim for the admin who would still be warm and welcoming to new members who would be checking out the site for the first time~
    Eiyū
    Eiyū

[CONTEST] The Admin Account ODFYPdI

Post by Eiyū Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:56 pm

Acnologia (Human Form) – Some of you may be questioning why I would think this would be not only a great but outstanding choice for the admin account face claim. This would be rather simple yet interesting to explain but let’s simply start from the beginning, known as the black dragon or reputation being built around The Black Dragon in the Book of Apocalypse however, even though this seems to be a rather odd name/reputation to represent the site I view it more as we are becoming a site in my eyes with systems and a community that could easily take down the long standing number one fairy tail site that has long standing been number one. Therefore, I recommend him on the first note for a symbol of power and advancement as he is the only human being that is known to the world that has the power to transform into a dragon. However, the second front as to why I want to use the human form instead of that of the dragon form is simple for he was a man that stood for destroying the dragons thought to be of great power and legend and seemingly doing it with ease as seen even though in dragon from when he literally split Igneel in half.

Furthermore, with being one of the oldest and well known and spoken of individuals within the fairy tail community it would also send a sign that we aren't simply a site that is here to have its moment and then disapper but rather stay strong and only have a bright and positive future ahead with a longevity that is seemingly umatched as of yet for being that has been alive and not yet had to be resurrected or unsealed or released from their new or perhaps even original realms. In addition, he has a strong demeanor in many of his pictures having a standing to signal that of a focused and ready for competition site, with this being said that would be my reccomandation for the admin accounts new face claim for it stands for something that has to have a deeper meaning than simply being interesting and cool to look at, it stands for strength, will – power, and determination to not simply be yet another fairy tail site but one that wishes to stand out and become number one with its outstanding graphical design, system layouts, templates, plot, and finally the community. Also it is well seen by at least me that no fairy tail site has yet to use him as their admin account image yet again making us stand out from the other sites out there by being one of the first to possible use him as their iconic admin image to show the resolve of our site on every topic posted by the account....
    Cedric
    Cedric

Post by Cedric Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:03 pm

Makarov

Reason: nobody else in the FT universe has shown more love and compassion then the old man himself. He's risked his life multiple times against countless enemies to keep not only his guild but the fate of the world safe. He's even tried reasoning with the darkest and strongest Mage ever. His parental attitude has shaped more characters in the ft universe than any other character. An admin should be like a parent, kind, loyal, forgiving, and understanding while still being strict and fair all things makarov has shown.
    Diane
    Diane

Post by Diane Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:14 pm

Fairy Tail character: Zeref Dragneel

Why?: For the glory of Zeref. But in all seriousness, Zeref is the most powerful wizard of all time in the Fairy Tail universe, making him the perfect choice for the admin's face claim. He's also not necessarily evil (not gonna spoil anything here so I'll leave it at that) and he isn't tied down to any one guild.
    SPOILER ALERT:

He looks nice and friendly, even though he's terrifyingly strong, which makes him perfect for the face of the admin due to how he is the strongest person in the Fairy Tail universe while still being a relatively good person and looking welcoming to new members. At the same time he's cool and withdrawn, which is what the admin account should embody. A serious and powerful character, he makes sense as the admin's face claim.
    Hiroko
    Hiroko

[CONTEST] The Admin Account N51AM3g

Post by Hiroko Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:28 am

Jellal Fernandes
    Why? First of all, not even sure if you'll keep the blue kind of theme, but jellal fits that color (just thought I could mention that to start). Anyway, I think jellal has proven to be one of the most known and interesting characters in the whole anime, but not only he brought us a interesting story of a powerful guy, but he brought us full arcs based on him and even more incredible characters like mystogan. You can't deny the first time you saw mystogan you thought he was a complete baddass. Jellal itself is a character who many of us think is awesome and actually like to see in any part of the story. He's given us some epic moments such as when he tried to suicide in order to destroy Nirvana or some funny moments as when he participated in the grand magic games. He is also probably mexican because of his sir name.

Anyway, as I wrote that, I though about Meredy. Why Meredy? I don't really have many reasons to chose her, I mean, not many sites have shown this girl some respect, but I'n my opinion, she's 100% awesome (and I love here), so yeah, not many reasons, but she's always been awesome and has never been seen as important as she actually is, since she after all founded Crime Sorcière with Jellal and Ultear. If you look for a strong person, I can assure you this girl is amazing, she was part of Grimmoire HEart, being one of the strongest aboard and with a very young age. She is one of the only ones who survived after fighting Fairy Tail and I can assure she hasn't shown her new strength after those 7 years with such powerful mages as Jellal and Ultear. My last and final reason to why to chose her, is because I love her (I love her).

So, if you want to go more like any other site and chose a powerful character who has a main spot in the Fairy Tail world, pick Jellal (though Acnologia doesn't sound bad either), but if you want to break the meta and try something new, pick Meredy. She's just awesome (and I love her).
    Alito
    Alito

[CONTEST] The Admin Account FcB4idF

Post by Alito Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:07 pm

Jellal Fernades:

Surely, he would be an iconic character as until now, he has sided with a light guild, dark guild and independent guild, therefore being a representative of all three types of Mages, in general. Also, he is debatably one of the strongest characters in the anime, and manga alike.

Fighting History:

I ask that a staff member with great knowledge of the anime and/or manga read what is in the spoiler as it carries the greater amount of my reasoning for making Jellal my personal candidate for the face claim and image of the admin account. Others are free to read it, though as it explains, reading what is in the spoiler will mean that you are defeating the purpose of the anime and/or manga's suspense, unless you have knowledge of the concepts explained, already. I also conclude that this post is an addition to Hiroko's, who has also voted Jellal for the admin account.
    Grimrok
    Grimrok

Post by Grimrok Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:46 pm

This is closed now.
    Selenia
    Selenia

[CONTEST] The Admin Account Qm1sqjP

Post by Selenia Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:03 pm

>mfw I found out that I won