Fairy Tail Online RP

Stalemate [Dragon] Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Stalemate [Dragon] Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Stalemate [Dragon]

Aemi Stronghold
    Aemi Stronghold

Stalemate [Dragon] ODFYPdI

Stalemate [Dragon] Empty Stalemate [Dragon]

Post by Aemi Stronghold Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:19 am

No, this isn't happening. This isn't real, please, I have to wake up, wake up, WAKE UP! Aemi shook violently, as if maybe she would subconsciously cause herself to fall out of her bed if she were actually just dreaming. Looking around at the streets around her, nothing seemed to change. She hadn't been to this city in several months, but it seemed... depressing. There must have been some fires... or riots. This is all my fault. She hadn't spoken to Kitten or any of the other members of the guild since the the turn of events that seemed to change the world around her in the blink of an eye. She needed to calm down. She would cause a scene like this, and if people were smart, they'd know who she hung around.

Sinking her chin into her scarf, she looked down with barely any motivation to even walk anymore. She was tired. She needed a coffee, or something to cure this exhaustion. Looking around, she had noticed the large sign with the words "8-Island" written on it. Surely they would have something that she could sip at. And this way, she wasn't left to her thoughts in the middle of a public street. She could sit down and allow herself to relax. Nodding to herself in reassurance, she stepped off toward the diner.

When she stepped in and looked around, she didn't really notice anyone suspicious looking. Just your casual dine-ins and families. News must have spread about the council because while some were keeping mum on the topic, it was as though everyone had something to hide, speaking lowly and avoiding attention. Biting her lip as she ran a few fingers through her hair, she tried to find a seat where she could be given the least amount of attention. Preferably with her back to the rest of the area so that no one could quickly recognize her.

Perhaps the seat in the back corner would be best. Nodding, she started to head in that direction... however there was a man who was already sitting there. Well, that put a bump in the road. She simply kept walking, past a young woman who started to stare at her suspiciously before she finally sat down at a table a couple over from the corner. Paying no mind to the woman, she figured it'd be best if she left it alone. Even if they did know who she was, no one was going to do much about it... and if they did, she probably deserved it. The woman had turned back to the people she was with, murmuring under her breath, though she didn't care to listen as the waitress came up.

"Hello, um, coffee please," she nodded, giving a small, tight smile.

Grimrok
    Grimrok

Stalemate [Dragon] Empty Re: Stalemate [Dragon]

Post by Grimrok Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:05 am

Stalemate [Dragon] Dragon_Text_3

A few weeks had passed since the incident that stole Ðragon's six year old daughter Flamie from him. During that three weeks Ðragon was consumed by hatred and despair, something that wasn't befitting of him. After the death of his daughter, Ðragon unlocked a new type of magic he had never before heard of. Since that day he has been unable to use his old magic, nor this new one that seemingly sprung up out of nowhere. The only time he was able to use this new magic of his was minutes after Flamie died. It was in that moment that he lost control of his own heart and mind, setting the town and it's people into a blaze. Ðragon left the town that day and had since been training with monks in a location he doesn't speak of. The monks taught him that this new magic of his was known as the Remnant Flame, as the power comes from powerful memories of those that he has lost. 

Ðragon trained with these monks for two weeks before coming back to Hargeon Town to pay respect to his daughter. The two of them used to eat at the 8-Island restaurant multiple times during the week. As Ðragon walked through the town memories flooded back to him. "The battle against the Ace of Tartaros took place in this very spot." he thought to himself as he crouched down and placed his hands on the dirt. The flame on his forehead burned brighter as did his anger. Ðragon blinked, having forgot about this flame. Although he wasn't completely sure why this flame remained on his forehead, Ðragon knew his emotional state as well as his life force judged the size of the flame. He could only guess that if he came close to death, the flame would come close to going out.

Pushing those thoughts aside, Ðragon moved forward in the direction of the restaurant. Many of the towns people stayed hidden, watching him from the shadows while others waved hello to him. Ðragon was hated and loved here. He saved a lot of lives but also claimed many. Exhaling a sigh, Ðragon approached the restaurant and took a look around. The place wasn't nearly as packed as it used to be but it was still seeing good business. In the back, Ðragon could see a younger woman wearing the owners hat. It must of been the old owners daughter. Ðragon had lifted the former owner by the shirt and incinerated him accidentally during his rage. Looking closer, Ðragon could see that that former owners daughter also had burn marks creeping up her neck. He could only imagine how bad she had it. Still though, she looked at Ðragon with a smile which he was grateful for. 

Finally, Ðragon headed to the back table and sat down. A waiter came by and took his order before leaving. Turning his head to the left, he could see the smiling faces of his wife and daughter. His heart broke. He missed them so  much. How could he ever leave this darkness behind him? How could he move on after having the two people he loved most in the world ripped away from him! The flame on Ðragon's forehead spiked and he realized he was starting to get angry. Taking a deep breath, he calmed down. It helped that someone else walked into the restaurant and took his mind things. Ðragon couldn't deny that girl was quite attractive, having a nice figure and all. He liked blue hair, too. As the girl came in his direction his heart jumped a bit. He hasn't spoken to anyone in quite a long time. What would he even say?

Just as the girl came close to him she looked up and realized that he was there, before turning sharply away from him. His jaw dropped. She didn't even think twice! As the girl walked over towards a nearby table that was in sight, he caught the look of a woman watching the girl suspiciously. The woman shot Ðragon a look as if she wanted to say something but immediately looked away when her waiter delivered her the things she ordered. Ðragon sighed. When could he catch a break?

+ Personality:

Dislikes:

Fears: (3 minimum)

Motivations/Goals: (3 minimum)

Hair:
    Eyes: 
    Skin Tone: 
    Height: 
    Weight: 
    Overall Appearances: 

Guild: 
    Guild Tattoo 

I will protect you.

Last edited by Ðragon on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Aemi Stronghold
    Aemi Stronghold

Post by Aemi Stronghold Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:32 am

When the waitress had walked away, Aemi sighed in relief. A cup of coffee now in front of her, she drowned it in sugar and immediately took a sip, sighing in relief. It really did help her calm down a bit. Simple things, like the taste of coffee had that effect on her. As she had set down her cup though, she looked around the area, trying to understand the atmosphere of the little diner. There was a large wall of... what appeared to be memories? This place must have had a lot of history then and was successful. Perhaps because everything going on, business was a bit tougher than usual...

And then it reminded her. Looking back slowly at the lady who was sitting at the table, she was staring directly at her, a look of pure fear across her face... and Aemi's face went a bit pale. She immediately broke eye contact as she looked back down at her coffee mug, trying to pretend that everything was actually okay. There's no way she actually knows who I am. She couldn't possibly... unless she was there. Or if she had seen her hanging around with Animus Sin before. She thought maybe if she avoided getting the tattoo it'd be less noticeable... but apparently not.

"You don't belong here," a voice suddenly spoke up as Aemi took another sip of her coffee. The mug froze at her mouth as she stared directly back at the woman who was speaking out against her. They stared at each other for a long moment, the sound of a clock ticking in the background moving in sync with her heart beat. She couldn't really figure out how she was supposed to respond to something like that, but if she were to act hostile or flee, then that would look worse... despite every urge to leave quickly.

She simply smiled tightly and as genuinely as she possibly could, though her eyes were filled with absolute fear. "I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, hahah..." she scratched the back of her head as her voice quivered. The woman immediately lifted her shirt, revealing a large burn on the side of her torso. "Your guild did this to me. To my family!"

It was absolutely silent in the entire restaurant, all eyes to Aemi. Her smile had faded to a terrified, slightly agape expression as her eyes focused in on the burns. She then brought her attention to all those who were staring at her... one of them being the man in the corner. She could barely breathe and she felt like she was going to vomit. She had to get out of here.

Bolting out of her seat, she jumped passed the woman and flew out the door. Looking for a safe place to hide, not checking for followers behind her, she flew through the doors of one of the abandoned buildings that had serious fire damage to it. Huffing and trying to catch her breath, she froze, shaking furiously as she fell to her knees. She just hoped no one followed her.
    Grimrok
    Grimrok

Post by Grimrok Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:33 am

Stalemate [Dragon] Dragon_Text_3

The wait for his Beast Man Curry took a lot longer than he would of thought. What was taking them? He knew the town wasn't in the best shape but the restaurant and it's staff were relatively fine. Ðragon looked down at the old oak wood table and placed his hand on it, slowly digging his finger into it until he was able to peel off a strip of wood. A sigh left his body as he continued the wait. "It's a lot harder being on your own than I thought," he thought to himself. "If my family was still here with me this wait would be nothing. I need to stop dwelling on the past, though. They're gone. I need to accept this and stop trying to depend on my thoughts to save me from reality." he finished. 
    Eventually, his waiter came. She was a very cute girl with long brown hair that extended to her shoulders. Her eyes were that of amber and her figure too, was nice. She wore the normal attire the restaurant offered and greeted him with a polite smile. A fake smile. The girl gave him his Beast Man Curry and walked away quickly as if she were extremely nervous. "What's her deal?" he thought. Ðragon took a few bites of his food and savored the flavors before noticing something stuck to his bowl. Tugging on a folded strip of paper he pulled it from his bowl and unfolded it before reading the handwritten letters.
    "The girl with the blue hair. Animus Sin. Kill her." 

Ðragon glanced up from the note and stared at the blue haired girl. "Is someone as cute as her seriously in Animus Sin?" he thought, not wanting to believe it. Truth be told Ðragon did not like hurting girls unless her had to. "Tch. When will I catch a break?" he thought. Deciding to end her life as quickly and painfully as possible, Ðragon's muscles twitched as he was just about to get up. 

"You don't belong here," sprang a voice to his right. It was the woman giving the girl a suspicious look from before. Deciding to let this play out, Ðragon watched as the girl froze just before she was going to take a sip of her coffee. I small smile crossed his face. The Animus Sin girl turned and faced off with her accuser. Although she tried to play it off, it was painfully obvious she was terrified. 

"Why is she so scared? She and her guild started the war that caused many lives to suffer. She shouldn't even be out in public if she wasn't very strong." he thought to himself. Something wasn't right. The Animus Sin girl smiled genuinely before speaking.

"I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, haha..." she responded. 

Ðragon sighed and stopped listening to the conversation. The Animus Sin girl should of admitted she was from the guild and tried to act tougher so that these people would leave her alone. If she didn't come in so nervous to begin with then none of this would of even happened. Ðragon's fist clenched. Why did she have to get caught? Wait. Why was he worrying about her? This girl could of killed many people, ruined families! Families like his own! Maybe it was because she was so young. Maybe it was because of the potential she held. Ðragon sighed as the girl got up and began to run out of the restaurant. Little did she know, he could feel her body heat. He knew where she was. As Ðragon stood up from his chair his Beast Man Curry began to boil. The flame on his head grew brighter. His rage began to consume him. It was people like her that caused his wife and daughter to be taken from him. He could show her no mercy. 

Having snapped, Ðragon wasted no time and ripped the table from the ground. Splinters of wood shot everywhere. Reeling the table backwards, Ðragon swung forward with extreme force and through the table through a large open window and into the direction the girl ran. Glass shattered and the force of the table being thrown caused many things in the restaurant to fly in that direction. Ðragon leaped out of the window and flew across the street, landing on the table that had now stuck itself in the ground in front of the girl. Ðragon appeared instantly and was upside down, standing with one hand on the tables edge, his legs spread apart as he did a 360, aiming his right leg in the direction of the girls neck, aiming to break it.

+ Personality:

Dislikes:

Fears: (3 minimum)

Motivations/Goals: (3 minimum)

Hair:
    Eyes: 
    Skin Tone: 
    Height: 
    Weight: 
    Overall Appearances: 

Guild: 
    Guild Tattoo 

I will protect you.

Last edited by Ðragon on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Aemi Stronghold
    Aemi Stronghold

Post by Aemi Stronghold Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:27 am

For a little bit, things were quiet. Maybe she really did get out of there without anyone following... but that'd just be too easy, huh? She sat on her knees, her palms rested against them as she stared at the walls and caught her breath, trying to relax. Everywhere she went, something happened. She didn't ask for this. She just wanted to have a nice cup of coffee and relax, why couldn't she have that?

Perhaps she thought too much about it... but as quickly as she attempted to change the subject in her mind, her entire body turned to see a man land with a table in front of her, a terrifying look in his eyes as he had gone to swing his leg into her. Her eyes locked, immediately rolling out of the way as she gasped, sliding up against the wall. "W-what are you doing!?" she screeched in horror. "I-I swear, I had nothing to do with that woman, I didn't touch her!"

Why, of all times, did she have to be unarmed now? She should have just taken her gun with her. Despite it being more conspicuous, she would have at least had a bit more defense, or at least, something that could slow enemies down. This man wanted to kill her, just by the velocity of that kick, she knew that he wasn't in a mercy kind of mood. "Please, I swear, I'll leave and I won't come back, I never meant for any of this to happen..."

Grimrok
    Grimrok

Post by Grimrok Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:22 am

Stalemate [Dragon] Forge_text  Stalemate [Dragon] New_GIF
    Stalemate [Dragon] Guild_Master

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:01 pm