Fairy Tail Online RP

Ryoshi Akuryo, The ShadowHunter Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Ryoshi Akuryo, The ShadowHunter Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Ryoshi Akuryo, The ShadowHunter

Ryoshi
    Ryoshi

Ryoshi Akuryo, The ShadowHunter TatR81B

Ryoshi Akuryo, The ShadowHunter Empty Ryoshi Akuryo, The ShadowHunter

Post by Ryoshi Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:16 pm

Ryoshi Akuryo
    The ShadowHunter
    210, but appears to be 21
    July 21
    Nephilim
    SS
    Lawful Good
    Male

Species Ability/Perk
    As the child of a Demon and an Angel, Ryoshi displays characteristics of both classes of being. His Angel genes show through his ability to manifest a pair of large, angelic wings at will, giving him the ability to fly. His Demon side manifests itself through his ability to shift into a Demonic form, causing his canine teeth to elongate into fangs, his nails to elongate into claws, his pupils to become catlike slits and glow faintly red, and his skin to form dark red and gold scales. This form gives him a resistance to fire magic because of his infernal ancestry. However, this form gives Ryoshi an increased weakness to Demon Slayer Magic. In this form, it is clear that he is the same person, therefore it cannot be used to mislead an adversary in the midst of a battle.

Special Unique Characteristics
    Ryoshi bears a large scar that runs diagonally across his back, from the top of his left shoulder blade to just above his right hip. He also has a tattoo of paired wings, one being a Demonic bat's wing, the other being an Angel's wing, on his back, the bat's wing being on the left side. Ryoshi also has a small beauty mark below his left eye.

Character Depth
    Personality:
    398 Words:

- Eating and drinking with friends. Ryoshi is a companionable man, and he enjoys having friends around him.
    - Fighting, mostly friendly matches. He finds something exhilarating about pitting his might against another's.
    - Twilight and dawn, when the air is cool and the sky clear. He loves to sit and watch the sun set or rise while breathing in the crisp air of the mountains.
    - Candy, especially fruity candy. He can't really explain it, but he's always loved such delicacies.

Dislikes: (3 minimum)
    - Being intoxicated or being around drunk people. He finds the state of intoxication to be irritating and unenjoyable, and being around people in such a state is far more irritating.
    - Over-eating. The feeling of being gorged, heavy and lethargic does not agree with him, as he prefers to be alert and ready for anything. Plus, it's just gross.
    - Dark chocolate, sour candy. For a man with a sweet tooth, anything bitter does not agree with him. The same goes for sour comestibles.

Fears: (3 minimum)
    - Losing those close to him at the hands of a dark guild. It has happened to him before, and it is the most painful thing he can imagine. He does not want to experience such a loss again.
    - The dark. The dark is the realm in which demons reign, and he never did like demons.
    - Being abandoned. Abandonment is one of his deepest, darkest fears, stemming from his troubled childhood.

Motivations/Goals: (3 minimum)
    - Making the world a better place. This covers a lot of things, but the most basic reason for Ryoshi to continue to fight is to make the world a better place for as many people as he can.
    - Eradicating evil. One of his main goals in life is to overcome wickedness in the world and prevent evil deeds from occurring.
    - Avoiding heartbreak. He has had enough emotional pain in his lifetime, and he wants to make sure he never experiences it again.

Appearance
    Hair: Golden
    Eyes: Blue
    Skin Tone: Fair
    Height: 6'4''
    Weight: 130 lbs.
    Overall Appearances:
    Spoiler:

Other

Guild: Light Bringer
    Guild Tattoo: Left pectoral region, in gold with a white outline

Last edited by Ryoshi on Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Grimrok
    Grimrok

Ryoshi Akuryo, The ShadowHunter ODFYPdI

Ryoshi Akuryo, The ShadowHunter Empty Re: Ryoshi Akuryo, The ShadowHunter

Post by Grimrok Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:20 pm

Character Approved!
    Bacon
    Bacon

Ryoshi Akuryo, The ShadowHunter D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:24 pm

Reopened for edits~
    Selenia
    Selenia

Ryoshi Akuryo, The ShadowHunter Qm1sqjP

Post by Selenia Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:37 pm

Bumping. If no response is made to this app within a week, app will be archived, thanks!
    Ryoshi
    Ryoshi

Post by Ryoshi Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:38 pm

Bump. I forgot to tell someone the edits were done, sorry. -~-
    Uri
    Uri

Post by Uri Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Hi! I'm Uri, as you may know. I will be grading your app today. However I can only give you a first approval for now. Here are some changes that need to be made.

Species and Perks/Abilities:
    You can only have two perks. As I can see I see you have three: your wings, your demonic shifting, and your resistance to fire magic. That's three perks unfortunately. You need to remove one. If you choose to keep your resistance to fire magic however, I need a percentage if possible.

Likes/Dislikes/Fears:
    I can see you get the gist of this section, however you need a minimum of a one sentence providing the reason why you like this, dislike that, or why you fear that certain thing.

Please make the changes and bump afterwards.
    Uri
    Uri

Post by Uri Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:01 pm

The perks are fine after running it over with the head mod. If anyone has any issues please contact him or me. Otherwise first approval given.
    Selenia
    Selenia

Post by Selenia Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:50 am

Hello, my name's Selenia and I'll be grading your app today~

Just a note that the height limitations for SS-Rank are 900, so if you lose your autorank for whatever reason you will be subjected to the height limit; if you could just remove the number, I think it would be fine. Of course it's the height limit for your current rank either way, but if you were to reach X-Rank you might need to change it, so removing the number completely might be the best thing to do, and it should be common knowledge to everyone what the maximum height is. Also, the height limit is subject to change so it's better to leave the number out altogether and just be aware of changes in that chart, thanks!

As for your demonic form, as long as it has no other uses other than the fire resistance and weakness to devil slayer magic, then it's okay. This means no using it to make people think it isn't you or whatnot in PvP; RP usage is more lenient. Since there should be set levels of percentages soon (I hope), I won't require you to state percentages on your perks (although it was previously required, the percentages were all over the place, so this new chart should make everything much more balanced).

Once the first edit has been made and you state in your app that your demonic form has no other uses than fire resistance, bump and I'll check ASAP, thanks!
    Ryoshi
    Ryoshi

Post by Ryoshi Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:14 pm

Bump
    Selenia
    Selenia

Post by Selenia Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:47 pm

Approved!