Fairy Tail Online RP

[IDEA] Missions  Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

[IDEA] Missions  Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was . You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

[IDEA] Missions

13ea
    13ea

[IDEA] Missions  ODFYPdI

[IDEA] Missions  Empty [IDEA] Missions

Post by 13ea Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Alrighty folks....as we know how missions and jobs are an essential part to every ftrp site....Jobs is what pays the bills, buys the foods, starts the story of a mage. Instead of having a open job board for the whole site to see. Why not have the guild masters make the missions for the guild. This way it's not the same generic job OVER...AND OVER AGAIN....... of course the jobs and missions will be reviewed by the staff. But the perhaps the GM should be bear the responsibilities for making missions. The jobs could be exclusive for just guild member or perhaps a mage can invite another mage who belongs to another guild to help out with the job. This way the missions can be catered to the guild, thus encouraging character growth and possible strengthening the bonds and growth between Guilds. For missions I do believe we should rank it having D-rank to be the easiest and progressing up the ladder of difficulty. This will keep things neat. To sum things up, each guild should have their own job board. Because if you think about it, every guild revives different requests, jobs and missions. If a GM makes the mission, along with the guidance of a staff member this will assure a greater variety in jobs and missions in which players can participate in.

To expand I think there should be a 3 way street:

1.) generic missions which can be done over and over again by multiple people, especially new members, to get them off the ground and help spur the thought of creativity. There doesn't need to be many but just enough to say, alright this would happen frequently enough and is also simple enough so let's do it. they'd all be excusively D and C rank missions that are pretty generic overall. "find my pet" or "defeat these bandits", those basic things.

2.) personal missions which are created by you the player. These will be a majority of your missions since you are the writer of your character you get to write out the missions he/she is a part of. This serves to bolster more character development related missions rather than just picking missions off a board and doing the minimum.

3.) Guild missions which are developed by the guild masters and are executed by selected members of the guild in question (or guilds if its a join task). This will keep the guild masters busy by acting as the NPC's of missions if need be or having another member or guild master do it if they are currently incapable.

In the end, we are the writers of our own stories and should be expected to be a part of the writing our own missions. We'll have similar missions yes, but nobody will be doing a mission that somebody else wrote or at least a lot of them.
    Spinal Tap
    Spinal Tap

[IDEA] Missions  ODFYPdI

[IDEA] Missions  Empty Re: [IDEA] Missions

Post by Spinal Tap Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:12 pm

So... like ULRP job creation... make it mandatory for Kage to make jobs for ninjas.

Ean Sableheart
    Ean Sableheart

[IDEA] Missions  FcB4idF

Post by Ean Sableheart Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:35 pm

To expand I think there should be a 3 way street:

1.) generic missions which can be done over and over again by multiple people, especially new members, to get them off the ground and help spur the thought of creativity. There doesn't need to be many but just enough to say, alright this would happen frequently enough and is also simple enough so let's do it. they'd all be excusively D and C rank missions that are pretty generic overall. "find my pet" or "defeat these bandits", those basic things.

2.) personal missions which are created by you the player. These will be a majority of your missions since you are the writer of your character you get to write out the missions he/she is a part of. This serves to bolster more character development related missions rather than just picking missions off a board and doing the minimum.

3.) Guild missions which are developed by the guild masters and are executed by selected members of the guild in question (or guilds if its a join task). This will keep the guild masters busy by acting as the NPC's of missions if need be or having another member or guild master do it if they are currently incapable.

In the end, we are the writers of our own stories and should be expected to be a part of the writing our own missions. We'll have similar missions yes, but nobody will be doing a mission that somebody else wrote or at least a lot of them.
    Krow
    Krow

[IDEA] Missions  N51AM3g

Post by Krow Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 am

I support this idea completely.
    Spinal Tap
    Spinal Tap

[IDEA] Missions  ODFYPdI

Post by Spinal Tap Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:57 am

Spinal Tap wrote:So... like ULRP job creation... make it mandatory for Kage to make jobs for ninjas.

Though I guess I should explain...

But Ean kinda did that.

I agree with Ean. (As it is once again, also what I said... however I did not provide examples and he did a much better way of relaying information.)
    Bacon
    Bacon

[IDEA] Missions  D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:52 pm

Fully support this as well. Especially with Ean's explanation of it.
    13ea
    13ea

[IDEA] Missions  ODFYPdI

Post by 13ea Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:45 pm

I support also, i just too the liberty to start this thread XD
    Bacon
    Bacon

[IDEA] Missions  D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:49 pm

I now consider this thread.... locked =w=