Fairy Tail Online RP

Kittenpuffs Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Kittenpuffs Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Kittenpuffs

KittenPuffs
    KittenPuffs

Kittenpuffs ODFYPdI

Kittenpuffs Empty Kittenpuffs

Post by KittenPuffs Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:42 pm

In-Site Information:3

General Information:
    Name: Siam K Yamato
    Nickname: Kittenpuffs
    Species:Genie
    Species Ability/Perk:
    Genies spirit like body:
    Genies hovering tactics:
    Genies shape change:
    Special/Unique Characteristics: has a mysterious purple left eye

Character Depth(aka the truth to the awesome):
    Personality(spoiler alert some of this stuff may be looking like powers, but in fact are not):Intro
    Siam is a kid from earth "5109890" a world where weird things happened, but that mostly consisted of a buss being late, but he found out one day he was a genie and used his powers so much that he could do anything from any show he knew, but used it to much and found himself in another dimension, this in itself is more important than it seems for the personality.
    out of battle
    Siam has connection with the fourth wall, but cannot walk into the real world and such. This lets him yell at other ooc people, but not speak for the person rping him. He in fact loves to laugh at the author of him. He is a courageous soul, and  will fight for those around him though. Much like many other kids he likes to spam talk memes he has heard even if others do not get them. An example of this will be like "guess what may power level is, Its over nine thousand" or something like that. He is also a small kid and will go up to other people and be like Oh! I am a big fan or meh you were not in cannon it seems or you were a background character  because I don't remember you. He is a fan boy of all kinds and can be found rating superheroes in his everyday life, as well as debating whether people would win against each other in the hunger games. He has an extreme amount of video game and anime knowledge and loves to spout out random crap about "If only i had the seven dragon balls and "there is definitely not a fire in my belly" he although he knows things(I will leave important info away from the knowledge unless he mumbles it).He is a stubborn chump, and will literally not listen to anything you have to say. He only listens to a parent looking figure.If he does not get what he wants he will resort to beating the living hell out of the closest person. Also every thing he does for someone else he does not like he makes them pay.
    In battle
    This is all out of battle. In battle Siam is a melee fighting machine. He gets up close personal and in your face as he will strike a hard punch. He is a tank and will go strait up with heavy fists. He is a kid so stupid taunts are required like get rekt" and "your a little idiot" that he will yell in your face. Siam usually is a limbo fighter and will bend back to dodge and then come back u and give some quick fast punches. He will use some hey look over there a squirrel distractions and things like that so he can get an open punch.

-Getting what he wants-He wants to be in control everytime
    -Memes-epicness of the internet was meant for him
    -nerding out-He is not a nerd for nothing and loves to share it
    -seeing his favorite shows powers-this world has so many cool epic magics

Dislikes: (3 minimum)
    -not getting what he wants-He wants to be in control and in control means getting what he wants
    -getting tricked-He likes to be strait forward
    -getting made fun of-He wants to feel good about himself
    -getting bored-life's a struggle when not entertained  

Fears: (3 minimum)
    -Death
    -loosing his genie powers-his life would be changed forever
    -clowns-staring into there face an be quite creeepppyyy
    -dolls-your toy killing you is well...

Motivations/Goals: (3 minimum)
    -living on to see himself be epic-one day he will be the man
    -domination of the world he is in-to rule the world of superhuman would be anyone's dream
    -experiencing all there is to experience in this world

Appearance:
    Hair: pink
    Eyes: purple and blue
    Skin Tone: light tan
    Height: 5 feet
    Weight: 70lbs
    Overall Appearances:

Other:
    Guild: guildless
    Guild Tattoo guildless

Last edited by kitteh on Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
    KittenPuffs
    KittenPuffs

Kittenpuffs ODFYPdI

Kittenpuffs Empty Re: Kittenpuffs

Post by KittenPuffs Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:57 pm

Kittenpuffs confirmed~
    Krow
    Krow

Kittenpuffs N51AM3g

Post by Krow Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:42 pm

Hey there, the Almighty Krow-sama here, I will be grading your character today.
    All of the needed changes will look like this.

kitteh wrote:
    In-Site Information:3

General Information:
    Name: Siam K yamato You need to capitalize your surname, last name.
    Nickname: Kittenpuffs
    Species:Genie
    Species Ability/Perk: fit in small spaces fly, and go through walls These need to be separated and elaborated upon greatly.
    Special/Unique Characteristics: has a mysterious purple left eye Mind telling us what makes it so mysterious?

Character Depth(aka the truth to the awesome):
    Personality(spoiler alert some of this stuff may be looking like powers, but in fact are not):Siam is a kid from earth "5109890" a world where weird things happened, but that mostly consisted of a buss being late, but he found out one day he was a genie and used his powers so much that he could do anything from any show he knew, but used it to much and found himself in another dimension, this in itself is more important than it seems for the personality.
    Siam has connection with the fourth wall, but cannot walk into the real world and such. This lets him yell at other ooc people, but not speak for the person rping him. He in fact loves to laugh at the author of him. He is a courageous soul, and  will fight for those around him though. Much like many other kids he likes to spam talk memes he has heard even if others do not get them. An example of this will be like "guess what may power level is, Its over nine thousand" or something like that. He is also a small kid and will go up to other people and be like Oh! I am a big fan or meh you were not in cannon it seems or you were a background character  because I don't remember you. He is a fan boy of all kinds and can be found rating superheroes in his everyday life, as well as debating whether people would win against each other in the hunger games. He has an extreme amount of video game and anime knowledge and loves to spout out random crap about "If only i had the seven dragon balls and "there is definitely not a fire in my belly" he although he knows things(I will leave important info away from the knowledge unless he mumbles it).He is a stubborn chump, and will literally not listen to anything you have to say. He only listens to a parent looking figure.If he does not get what he wants he will resort to beating the living hell out of the closest person. Also every thing he does for someone else he does not like he makes them pay.

Please, alter your personality, you don't even account for what is asked for "350 words of In-Battle and Out-of-Combat" information. Your current personality looks to be nothing more than mostly nonsensical rambling.

Your Likes, Dislikes, Motivations/Goal, Fears need to have a sentence explaining why they fall under such a category.

-Getting what he wants
    -Memes
    -nerding out
    -seeing his favorite shows powers

Dislikes: (3 minimum)
    -not getting what he wants
    -getting tricked
    -getting made fun of
    -getting bored

Fears: (3 minimum)
    -Death
    -loosing his genie powers
    -clowns
    -dolls

Motivations/Goals: (3 minimum)
    -living on to see himself be epic
    -domination of the world he is in
    -experiencing all there is to experience in this world

Appearance:
    Hair: pink
    Eyes: purple and blue
    Skin Tone: light tan
    Height: 5 feet
    Weight: 70lbs
    Overall Appearances: Kittenpuffs 20130127052535!Ninjin_Anime_Pre_Timeskip_Infobox

This picture link is actually broken.

Other:
    Guild: to be determined later
    Guild Tattoo to be determined

Instead of to be determined, just put Guildless or Wanderer for the time being.
    Krow
    Krow

Kittenpuffs N51AM3g

Post by Krow Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:11 am

You've yet to actually make the requested changes.
    KittenPuffs
    KittenPuffs

Kittenpuffs ODFYPdI

Post by KittenPuffs Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:55 pm

this alright?
    Krow
    Krow

Kittenpuffs N51AM3g

Post by Krow Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:57 pm

In all honesty, your personality still seems like nonsensical ramblings.
    KittenPuffs
    KittenPuffs

Kittenpuffs ODFYPdI

Post by KittenPuffs Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:27 pm

It is not though I feel :)
    Krow
    Krow

Kittenpuffs N51AM3g

Post by Krow Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:21 pm

KittenPuffs wrote:It is not though I feel :)

While that is all fine and dandy, you aren't the Staff member grading it, I am.
    So change it to something that legitimately makes sense.
    Zed The Workaholic
    Zed The Workaholic

Kittenpuffs OPwF1AW

Post by Zed The Workaholic Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Hello due to recent events discussed into this topic this matter has been handed over to me to review.  Please note that any behvior that is seen as rude or the like will be dealt with accordingly these comments are not to offend but to help understand what might be wrong with your app, if you choose to argue in any way shape or form your application will not be dealt with until changes have been made. Please note the way this application is reviewed is based on the common assessment this site has to offer without further adieu your review.

Species and Abilities Perks:
    Genies Spirit like body, I'm not sure I agree with what you are going with here. This is very vauge, you need to describe how long this effect lasts for explain why iron walls don't work, explain the reasoning behind why you can fly through walls in the first place, this perk is very vague that it makes little to no sense. Genies Hovering Tactics, are you aware of the state of height you are flying at? 51 feet, you realize t that point you would run completely out of oxygen and then suffocate and die, there is no way 51ft would be allowed, please change to something more reasonable. Genies Shape change, this needs explanation on how long it lasts, the cool down for it as well as the reasoning.  Over all you have three perks you are only allowed two please get rid of one and make the necessary changes for it.

Special Unique Characteristic:
    So just a purple eye? That's it? No explanation as to why just simply randomly has a purple eye? Alright I guess this is approved it lacks detail but honestly not really a big issue.

Personality:
    . . .Oh boy let me break this down piece by piece.

Siam is a kid from earth "5109890" a world where weird things happened, but that mostly consisted of a buss being late, but he found out one day he was a genie and used his powers so much that he could do anything from any show he knew, but used it to much and found himself in another dimension, this in itself is more important than it seems for the personality.
    [size]  [/size]I don't know what you were doing here but this is not a personality, I don't know what this is but this is definately not where this goes.  
    out of battle

Siam has connection with the fourth wall, but cannot walk into the real world and such. This lets him yell at other ooc people, but not speak for the person rping him. He in fact loves to laugh at the author of him. He is a courageous soul, and  will fight for those around him though. Much like many other kids he likes to spam talk memes he has heard even if others do not get them. An example of this will be like "guess what may power level is, Its over nine thousand" or something like that. He is also a small kid and will go up to other people and be like Oh! I am a big fan or meh you were not in cannon it seems or you were a background character  because I don't remember you. He is a fan boy of all kinds and can be found rating superheroes in his everyday life, as well as debating whether people would win against each other in the hunger games. He has an extreme amount of video game and anime knowledge and loves to spout out random crap about "If only i had the seven dragon balls and "there is definitely not a fire in my belly" he although he knows things(I will leave important info away from the knowledge unless he mumbles it).He is a stubborn chump, and will literally not listen to anything you have to say. He only listens to a parent looking figure.If he does not get what he wants he will resort to beating the living hell out of the closest person. Also every thing he does for someone else he does not like he makes them pay.
    I'm sorry but that OOC stuff is nonsense nor would that be allowed please take this seriously.  The Out of Battle personality is how does your character act out of battle such as is he lazy, is he happy, energetic stuff like that, OOC is not ever part of that situation make changes on this please.
    In battle

This is all out of battle. In battle Siam is a melee fighting machine. He gets up close personal and in your face as he will strike a hard punch. He is a tank and will go strait up with heavy fists. He is a kid so stupid taunts are required like get rekt" and "your a little idiot" that he will yell in your face. Siam usually is a limbo fighter and will bend back to dodge and then come back u and give some quick fast punches. He will use some hey look over there a squirrel distractions and things like that so he can get an open punch. 
    Okay first off what is a limbo fighter because that is definitely not an actual thing, second you are pretty much explaining you are an auto dodger and auto hit person which obviously is not allowed please revise this as well.

Over all your whole personality section needs to be redone and taken seriously please be serious this time and redo it completely.

Likes/Dislikes/Fears/Motivs: Please go into detail on why your character likes this, hates that, fears this, and why item a motivates him things like that. Item A being a placement for something that motivates him. This section lacks detail and should probably be revised.

Apperance: 70lbs at age 12? Idk about you but that sounds unhealthy and not fit to fight in any situation, please make a more reasonable weight.

Other: This seems fine.

Over all opinion: This app has some major issues and needs to be revised and pretty much redone in certain areas, as explained before if these changes are not made then your application will never be approved.  Please make the changes.
    Amaterasu
    Amaterasu

Kittenpuffs ODFYPdI

Post by Amaterasu Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:06 pm

This application has a 48hr timer now of which means the user has 48hrs to make the edits onto this application if it has not been finished in 48hrs this topic will be moved to the archives

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:54 am