Fairy Tail Online RP

a day off [open] Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

a day off [open] Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

a day off [open]

Blanc
    Blanc

a day off [open] ODFYPdI

a day off [open] Empty a day off [open]

Post by Blanc Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:54 am

Blanc had been trying her best to just find a quiet place to read and figure out a few things that she wanted to learn about this world just to find a way to return back to Gamindustri. reading a book in the library, Blanc was reading peacefully and didn't pay much attention to anywhere else, her mind was all focused on the book she had picked out for herself to read through for the entire day, if she was lucky enough not to read through it all in a short period of time, so Blanc would take her time to go through the book she picked out, which was about magic and how it helped people with whatever they needed, as she wanted to learn magic to find a way to return home.
    Steelhooves
    Steelhooves

a day off [open] ODFYPdI

a day off [open] Empty Re: a day off [open]

Post by Steelhooves Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Ryos was walking into a library, new to town. He recently became fixated on a new series, When The Dust Settled, and wanted to find the next book available. The library was mostly empty, he could tell, but there was one person whose emotions didn't quite fit in. He followed his sense and found a girl sitting down reading a book. He felt that she was homesick. He decided to find out more, sitting down next to her.

"Why so homesick?" He asked.
    Blanc
    Blanc

a day off [open] ODFYPdI

Post by Blanc Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:20 am

hearing a voice speaking to her, Blanc would lift her eyes up to see man covered in what she thought to be armor of some kind, almost like a dark knight from the stories she read to Rom and Ram when they didn't annoy her and behaved well enough to earn a story from Blanc. the man had asked what seemed like a normal question if she had said a single word but she didn't so it was kinda strange, and with that Blanc would sigh and put her book down. "how are you so sure i am homesick, Mister Physic? can you read my mind or is it just obvious that... i want to see my younger sisters again..? is... my homesick feeling... resonating so easily through me...?" Blanc said before sighing and going back to her book. was the guy really physic or was he able to read her aura or.. it was too confusing but Blanc didn't want it to be, so she would sigh and just keep reading, even though what the man said was interesting.
    Steelhooves
    Steelhooves

a day off [open] ODFYPdI

Post by Steelhooves Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:54 pm

Ryos smiled, sitting down next to her. He was dressed in a black hoodie with his usual purple shirt and jeans, but his height made him look like a knight. The hoodie was a gift from his mentor. It gave him some armor compatability.

"I'm not a physic. However, I can read your emotions. You seem to be missing someone dear to you. Maybe a few people."

He smiled at her.
    Blanc
    Blanc

a day off [open] ODFYPdI

Post by Blanc Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:53 am

What a interesting man. Blanc was surprised a man could read her emotions even though she kept a cold, bland look on her face and only showed emotion when mad, upset or filled with joy which she wasn't projecting currently, so how was he able to read her like a book, much like the one she was reading. "your correct. I do miss people, mainly my twin little sisters, Rom and Ram. I am worried they gotten hurt or have been messing up my books. I swear… if they have drawn in any of my books, I'll scold them. How are you able to read my emotions when I have a cold and bland look on my face? I do believe you can read emotions but I want to know how with my emotions. Tell me please, sir." Blanc asked in a calm tone, keeping her eyes on the book and have her ears ready to listen to the man.
    Steelhooves
    Steelhooves

a day off [open] ODFYPdI

Post by Steelhooves Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:06 am

Ryos smiled.

"Well, it's not that I can see how you feel. I feel how you feel just by being in the same room as you. You seem mostly cold, unemotional, but I sense hints of this homesickness and longing when you read that book.

He looked at the girl.

"So what can I call you by?"
    Blanc
    Blanc

a day off [open] ODFYPdI

Post by Blanc Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:14 am

So that was how it worked, he could feel how she felt by just being in the same room as her, which was strange but interesting. When the man asked what to call her, Blanc would reply with "Either Blanc or white heart is fine. What can I call you, mystery person? I am reading this book to be able to learn magic, so then I can find a way to return home… to Rom and Ram… and never let them go ever again… I would be heart broken if they were hurt or worse while I was away… I just wish their in good health… that is all I wish…" Blanc said before she started to cry, her tears landing on the desk she was sitting at.
    Steelhooves
    Steelhooves

a day off [open] ODFYPdI

Post by Steelhooves Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:30 am

Ryos felt the sadness, almost starting to cry himself. He put an arm around her.

"I'm sure you will find a way to get to them. There are some very powerful mages out there who can help you. I have to ask, though, how did you get here?
    Blanc
    Blanc

a day off [open] ODFYPdI

Post by Blanc Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:23 am

"i know there are some powerful mages around this world. i have met a few of them already. Genesis and Alexander, of the sabertooth guild. they... are close friends of mine and i wish to stay with them until my friends get the portal i took open so then i can return home. yes, i went through a portal to see where it lead to and found this world... leaving Gamindustri and my sisters... but i will return there... i must" Blanc said with conviction as she closed her book, wiped away her tears and clenched her fist together, looking determined and ready for anything.
    Steelhooves
    Steelhooves

a day off [open] ODFYPdI

Post by Steelhooves Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:31 am

Ryos removed his arm.

Gamindustri? Where's that?

He looked around, noticing that the library was rather empty.
    Blanc
    Blanc

a day off [open] ODFYPdI

Post by Blanc Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:25 am

Blanc sighed as she had to explain what gamindustri was to another person but she knew people from this world would have never heard of Gamindustri if it wasn't thanks to Blanc coming here or, if anyone else was even brave enough to go instead of her, any of the other CPUs would have come to fiore. "Gamindustri is in another dimension, so you can call me a dimensional traveler... so to speak. my home is called Lowee... and it is governed by yours truly, and is home to my little sisters, Rom and Ram, who are taught by my oracle, Mina. Mina is my cover if I ever seem to vanish from Lowee, so i hope she is doing fine with Rom and Ram.. " Blanc said before sighing and wiping a tear from her eye. she missed having Rom and Ram around, making her life a bit harder but so much more happier, so she wished she could be back with those two, even if it was just for a day.
    Steelhooves
    Steelhooves

a day off [open] ODFYPdI

Post by Steelhooves Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:33 pm

Ryos nodded.

"How did you transport through dimensions, if you don't mind me asking?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:31 am