Fairy Tail Online RP

The Start of Something Beautiful(Private) Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

The Start of Something Beautiful(Private) Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

The Start of Something Beautiful(Private)

Axel Vista
    Axel Vista

The Start of Something Beautiful(Private) FcB4idF

The Start of Something Beautiful(Private) Empty The Start of Something Beautiful(Private)

Post by Axel Vista Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:03 pm

Axel once a child of studies and a normal life, has long since strayed from that path and gone to a much darker path. However even while on this dark path he still makes time out of his day to go and make time for his studies. So on this fine day in Magnolia Axel had come down from the sky city of Rum so that he could come spend time at the library. Reading after all was one of Axel's favorite activities besides listening to music. Today he was wearing his usual outfit which consisted of his black stealth suit and When Axel arrived he made his way to the research section, there a grabbed a plethora of books ranging from "Magical Creature Lore", "Technological Theory" and "Advanced Magical Application". Axel then took his books and went to sit down at a table so that he could relax and read. Axel sat there for a few hours reading away at his heart's content when something caught his eye, or rather someone caught it.

What caught his eye was probably the most beautiful being he had ever seen. Axel stopped reading so that he could stare at this beautiful girl and think about what he believed her to be like. From his life experiences usually girls dont like to just be aproached by random guys, however Axel couldnt resist himself as this girl was just far too immaculate and beautiful. So Axel got up from his seat leaving his books and his table to go and speak to this beautiful girl who was now standing close to the folklore section. As Axel came up from behind her he cleared his throat as to grab her attention before he got within the 8 ft range. He would hope that this got her attention and she would turn to face him. Regardless of if she would turn and face him or not he would say "Hello darling my name is Aiden. What might your name be?" Axel had to initially lie about his name as he couldnt have this women know just yet. He imagined what might happened if she knew his real name and found out that he was a member of a dark guild.

After a bit the feeling of danger within him subsided and he wondered what this women would say in response. All that Axel could hope was that he would get a positive response and perhaps a conversation would spark.
    Arina
    Arina

The Start of Something Beautiful(Private) ODFYPdI

The Start of Something Beautiful(Private) Empty Re: The Start of Something Beautiful(Private)

Post by Arina Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:29 pm

The large door of the of library opened as the young woman pushed it inward. It was a solid, heavy door. It seemed to be a common characteristic of libraries.  Its rich wooden thickness made the woman smile inwardly, the edges of her lips curving upwards. Just the touch of the door caused the brunette to instantly feel at home, even in as foreign of a city that Magnolia was to her. As she found her way indoors, she paused momentarily, letting the the smell of the books flood her senses. Her eyes grazed over the large open space, lined with endless shelves of books. She had barely noticed the living occupants that freckled the space.

She wasn't certain where she wanted to start, but had found herself directed towards the ancient religious texts. She was contemplating what treasures she might have found in its depths, when she was caught off guard by an assertive throat clearing. She paused again, turning as whoever was behind her started talking. The man was met with a raised eyebrow, as he labeled her with a forthright "darling," proceeded by an ever-so-polite demand of her own identity. She was silent for a moment, as she tried to assess what the man was attempting.

Her face showed little reaction, as she responded. "My name is Arina." She bowed some as she spoke, her words dripping with formality as they always did. Her voice was low as she spoke, an attempt to respect the confines of the library. "Though I am not entirely sure why it matters..." she managed in a voice soft enough that it was nearly inaudible. Her emerald orbs scanned the man in front of her. He was a good deal taller than she was-- perhaps a head and some over her own height, her emeralds attempted to lock with his sapphires as she stood there in silence, trying to figure out what the man had wanted from her. "Did you need assistance with something-- Mr. Aiden?" Her brow was still arched in skepticism even as she questioned him. She played with his name on her tongue. It didn't feel natural. However, such a realization wasn't surprising: it seemed that the whole situation had been contrived so far.
    Axel Vista
    Axel Vista

The Start of Something Beautiful(Private) Empty Re: The Start of Something Beautiful(Private)

Post by Axel Vista Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:37 pm

The young women asked Axel if she could help him with something. When she said this he grinned a bit as he scratched that back of his head with his glove covered hand. He then stared into the girl's eyes and said "Actually you can help me. I was wondering if you would indulge me with the pleasure of getting to know you." Usually Axel was never this formal with his speaking especially to young women, however this girl was special or rather Axel had a special feeling about her. Axel then grabbed Arina's hand and smiled as he did so. In his mind he was thinking of what he would do next but then he figured it out suddenly. He raised her hand up to his mouth and then laid a kiss upon it, afterwards gently guiding it back to its original position. Axel may have came off the wrong way especially if this women were to have had a boyfriend or a husband, but those are things Axel didnt really care about at that very moment as he was too caught up in his feelings and lust.

After kissing her hand Axel looked at the girl and said "So will you perhaps take some time out and go on a date with me? When can grab some coffee and talk about each other or go listen to some live music or something like that. It truly does not matter to me what we do as long as I can be in your company." The effort that Axel appeared to be putting in was remarkable, however he felt like all his words were meaningless and lackluster. Why you ask, because it started with a lie. The lie was a required on he assured himself however he knew that if they ever got serious that he would tell her everything one day. But then again nobody could blame him for his ways because thats just what demons do.

Axel slid his hands innocently into his pockets and smiled as he stared into Arina's eyes with his devilishly handsome grin and said "So Lady Arina how about it?"
    Arina
    Arina

Post by Arina Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:01 pm

Green orbs narrowed as the man told her that she could assist in letting him get to know her. Was this a joke? There were few men she had met as forward as the one currently in front of her, though truthfully the woman hadn't been subject of too much concentration from the opposite gender. She tended to be too quiet and calculating to draw interest. She froze as the man brought her hand to his lips and kissed it tenderly. Was this man for real? She blinked as he returned her hand to its original position. Her skin tingled from its foreign contact.  

She remained stoic as he questioned her further. Her lips pursed with his request, her gaze longingly grasping for the shelved library books. "Actually... I came here for a rather specific..." she was attempting to turn the man away expediently, however his words peaked interest. A sparkle came to her eyes as she returned the gaze to the man in front of her. "Is there actually live music nearby?" she questioned, a brow raised with curiosity.

She hoped that such a question hadn't lead her into a trap of agreeing to a date. However, her curiosity was stronger than her desire to push the man away, and so she lingered there, next to him in anticipation of a response. She studied his face without reservation as she did. He was striking, in his own unique way, and his devilish smile was charming, to say the least. She found the edges of her own lips tugging upwards. Though she attempted her body language to say something entirely different. Ari crossed her arms over her chest, issuing a silent challenge that his response better be intriguing enough to justify his demeanor.
    Axel Vista
    Axel Vista

Post by Axel Vista Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:20 pm

Axel watched as the girl's body language changed when he made mention of live music. On the inside he laughed as he knew that he basically had her hooked at that point and so he went on to develop a sure fire way to get her to agree to seeing him again. Axel grabbed her arms and unfolded them and then slid his hand down to her hand and held it as he said "Its not lady like to fold your arms up like that. And how about a smile would that kill you? Actually I can invoke more than just a smile...." Axel released the girl's hand as he then put it behind her and gently grabbed her back and pulled her closer to him, so close that they were now within kissing distance. He had a smile that stretched from cheek to cheek on his face as having a female within his hands and that close to him made him feel super happy and a feeling he had never felt before but he thought its what humans referred to as horny. As this feeling occurred he quickly released Arina and back up two steps and had a nervous look on his face. He hoped that he hadnt ruined his chances with this girl however he really did wanna kiss her but he choked so he decided not to try again at least not for now.

Axel cleared his throat with a fist in front of his mouth. He then lowered his hand back into his pocket and said "I apologize but yeah there's a band in town and they are pretty good. I mean me and the locals think so at least." Axel then let out a sigh as he wasnt sure if he would be able to get that out due to the awkward situation he had created. Axel thought that maybe the girl would still give him a chance perhaps but he wasnt going to push it so he thought he would play to see how interested she was, so instead of staying he decided to go back to his table. "Well imma go back to my reading if your interested in checking out this band, I'll be right over there." Axel pointed to where hs table was as he began to walk away.
    Arina
    Arina

Post by Arina Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:44 am

The woman's silent challenge had been apparently accepted. The man's hand skillfully unwound her arms. He was quick, and surprisingly gentle as he pulled her in. She was taken aback by the action, but she didn't fight it. Merely, she gazed up at him a dull curiosity in her eyes as as she watched him. Eyelashes fluttered in confusion as she did. There was tension in her body as they stayed there in the proximity and silence. She steadied her breathing, but couldn't manage to alleviate the thumping in her chest. This man was confusing, pulling a young woman that he barely knew into such close proximity. Had either acted on it, they could have kissed at that moment. "I would suggest that this is perhaps less lady-like than crossing my arms..." she purred, just before the man voluntarily pushed away.

Relief flooded over the woman as the man broke contact, and staggered two steps back. In that instant, it seemed he had become flustered. An even more perplexing trait considering his previous forwardness. Such an action somehow made the man more intriguing than he had been before. His nervous look had caused a smile to stretch across her own features, and a soft chuckle to escape from her lips. She raised an eyebrow, as he apologized. She wasn't sure what he was apologizing for. For his forwardness? For pulling away? For becoming flustered? Soon she was distracted from the apology, however, as he began to describe the band. She nodded some as he spoke about the band, as a way to show she was listening, a soft "Hmm" coming from her person.

It was within moments, that the man began to return to his table, leaving an open invitation for the young woman to join him. Her tongue clicked against the roof of her mouth "I will certainly think about it." she stated towards his retreating form, though she made no action to follow him. Instead, she made her way towards the long shelf of books that housed the volumes she had come to the library to find. Even as she pulled the books from their homes, her mind wandered to the man who was sitting at the table. She wondered if he would still be there as she returned with her books, or if he had given up hope on her accepting the proposition. Regardless, the desire to see a live band had been planted within her. Perhaps she would search for them on her own if the man hadn't stayed.

The books in hand, she found her way to the man's table. She had had no intention of finding her way back there. However, her feet seemed to have a mind of her own, leading her to where the man had been previously sitting. Regardless of if he had been there or not, the brunette would take the seat furthest from his stack of books, an occasional glance to his chair. Her own books were set in front of her, and she contemplated opening one. Somehow she wasn't in the mood to read.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:24 pm