Fairy Tail Online RP

A Siren's Song for the Dripping Rain Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

A Siren's Song for the Dripping Rain Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

A Siren's Song for the Dripping Rain

Raina
    Raina

A Siren's Song for the Dripping Rain 89wWcWF

A Siren's Song for the Dripping Rain Empty A Siren's Song for the Dripping Rain

Post by Raina Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:57 pm

The sky roared with its bleak clouds and somber sky. The wind howled with the anger of a thousand sylphs. The sky cried. The tears fell from the heavens and pelted the cobblestone below. Visitors to this place of beauty filled place fled to awnings and areas protected from the wraith the sky was unleashing. Rain was such a hated thing here in a place where the sun only enhances it's beauty, at least, to most it was. No one knew the reason for this abysmal sky or why it suddenly blackened. They could not comprehend the reasoning for the rain or who was here, to everyone else she seemed just like a normal human girl. No one knew her past or what she was. On the outside she was just a scantly clad girl, but the blood that flowed through her veins was of a divine sort.

The flowing, rose tinted locks rolled down her back in a waterfall in a regal but yet wild like manner. Her body was lean but toned like the body of a dancer or gymnast. Her crimson eyes scanned the sky as the rain fell down and seemed to caress her sun kissed skin. The water almost seemed to dance with her not soak her in an overpowering drenching rain. Her eyes, like two pools of red wine sparkling with a great love for everything. The onlookers stared at this great beauty walked down the cobble stone with her heels clacking against the stone path. This beauty was well endowed with gifts men ogled and women cursed her for.

She traveled down the path and came to a beautiful field of red roses. She leaned down and smelled them. Her gentle hand caressing the buds as she smelled. Her angelic form was clad in a long snow white dress with a slit up the right leg. Adorned on her upper arms are golden bracers that sparkled in the rain. " Such a beautiful but yet fragile thing here. They say a flower has the strength to grow in such a harsh environment. I wonder, do I have the same strength to thrive here? These humans, they never see the beauty of this weather, the one that gives me my namesake. Can they not see this weather grants life? Can you see it, fragile one?" She said as her eyes glimmered in the reflective light of the water. It may seem odd for someone to talk to a flower, but for her this was natural. Something she did to show her love for life and it's children.

Sun Wukong
    Sun Wukong

A Siren's Song for the Dripping Rain ODFYPdI

A Siren's Song for the Dripping Rain Empty Re: A Siren's Song for the Dripping Rain

Post by Sun Wukong Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:43 pm

Wukong hadn't been in the human realm for very long now and he was still searching for his missing items, he only had one of them at his disposal, his beloved golden cloud Nimbus as his only familiar companion. Since he had no friends or anything at the time he spent most of his days meditating on two things, one being where his items had gone in this realm and the second being what it is that he must accomplish in this realm in order to return to his kingdom and his people, he wondered what they were doing without him. Being in the Human Realm upset Wu to a certain degree since it was a punishment, he had led an attack on the Heavens and even managed to take out a few Gods that stood in his way, as he thought upon his actions he began to see it as him almost completely acting like a child and throwing a fit in the Heavens because of the monstrous creature he was originally created as.

Wukong had traveled as much as he could in order to get a good lay of the land, this was indeed a strange new place to him but just like the Heavens and Sage Realm, he would learn it like the back of his hand, for being something of a half Monkey, Half man, spiritually at least, he was extremely smart and powerful. Wukong sat in a secluded area within the Rose Garden where not many people bothered to wander, it was a perfect place for Wukong to meditate. Wu sat on the ground with his legs crossed and his hands folded together, eye's closed in complete focus. He had been sitting there for three hours now simply pondering, it left him in a mental state that took him away from reality, in his mind it was as if he was sitting in a dark room all alone with no sound or distractions. Wu no longer had his Yongpyo, for the time being at least, he had decided to wear garments on the population for the time being and so he was in a white t-shirt, blue jeans and some read sneakers, this made him look rather normal.

After quite some time, Wu could feel the cold little droplets from the skies known as 'rain' dropping down onto him, the first one he felt had hit him right on the left shoulder. Another moment passed before yet another had landed on him, after each successive drop the time between them got shorter until it was full on raining to an extent. After that, Wu could feel a presence arriving in the gardens, when he could clearly feel the presence of another he knew that they would be strong which always intrigued him, he liked to seek out new opponents though these encounters didn't always turn into fights despite the fact that to Wu, fights like that were merely for fun.

Wu had earned himself a small bit of money as he traveled around doing odd jobs here and there, with this money he bought himself a simple wooden boa staff to replace his missing Ruyi Jingu bang, he beloved size changing staff. His new, much crappier quality staff was kept on his person at all times, it was odd for him to not be holding his staff. Opening his eye's, Wu jumped to his feet while holding the staff in his left hand, letting out a soft sigh as he had just come out of a very deep session of meditation he looked around, taking in his surroundings once more as it was now raining. 'Hmm, where did the source of this come from? It seemed to have appeared when the rain did.' Wu thought to himself as he began to stroll towards the path that led back to the less secluded area of the garden. As he went around the corner which was a block veiw because of an old stone wall that have been covered with ivy, he came around to see a woman, he couldn't exactly tell how old she was by appearance now was he one to judge because his age didn't even actually exist, she ware a dress which had a single slit up the side of her leg in order for her to talk normally in it and possibly to show off a bit of her legs. The girl appeared to be talking to flowers and petting them, around her were many people heading to the indoor section of the gardens to escape the rain.

Wukong continued to walk calmly in the direction of the girl, his white t-shirt sticking to his body due to it beginning to get wet and his brown hair matted down to his face. As he got closer he confirmed his suspicion of her being the source of the aura he felt and so he continued on towards her, his footsteps light against the stone walkway which seemed to outline the beautiful beds of flower which were now being fed by the rain. Approaching her from the side as she spoke to flowers, Wukong set the bottom of his staff against the stone path, standing in a lax position as he leaned ever so slightly against the staff as it held up a quarter of his weight. "You speak to the flowers as if they talk back, do they? The flowers and the trees and the animals do not speak to me here in this strange place."
    Raina
    Raina

A Siren's Song for the Dripping Rain 89wWcWF

A Siren's Song for the Dripping Rain Empty Re: A Siren's Song for the Dripping Rain

Post by Raina Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:16 pm

The wind picked up in a sudden roar of torrential gusts as the girl stopped touching the flowers and stood up. She turned towards the man with a graceful but powerful presence. Her vibrant colored hair whipped through the air like a splash of color from a paint brush. Her eyes sparkled with the royal crimson, full of wisdom and knowledge way beyond her years. She could sense his origins were not human. Could he sense the same for her? Who was he and was he here to harm her? Did he work for Aria? So many questions rang through her mind.

"I am quite aware the flowers are incapable of speech, but if you think they cannot hear my words or my love then you are mistaken. Every living being on this world, and others worlds, as well, only wish to be loved. Why is it so odd that I give love to thank the flowers for the beauty they share?" She said with an angelic and silky smooth voice. The conviction in her voice was marvelous, her beliefs so pure and loving. You could feel the purity emanating off of this girl. Almost like she emits it just by breathing. Just what is she?

"Strange Place? Tell me stranger? Just what are you? I can sense something other worldly from you and you seem almost as lost as I am. I am Raina Lynna Vanille Scylar, Princess of the... I mean just Raina will do." She said as she stopped her self from revealing some important information. Her face lit up with a deep crimson blush. This girl was obviously too trusting. She crossed her arms and was oblivious to the fact she pressed her breasts upwards. Her long hair blew with the wind almost like it was waltzing with it.
    Sun Wukong
    Sun Wukong

A Siren's Song for the Dripping Rain ODFYPdI

Post by Sun Wukong Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:54 pm

It was clear to him that she was not from this world when she began to speak to him as she had mentioned 'other worlds' which he was clearly aware of since he himself had been from a place known as the 'Sage Realm', 'What could she be~?' Wukong wondered to himself as he stood there slightly slumped against his mundane staff, locking eyes with her, standing just a few inches short of being a whole foot taller than him. Wukong had the body of a martial artist as essentially that is what he had practiced for thousands of year before he began his thousand years of meditation, training his Chi so that he could take on Gods without dying to their power. Wu couldn't help but to look, glancing his eye's up and down her body for a moment without sheer intention of trying to hide his glance, she had rather defined features, especially in the chest area. Wu was instantly reminded of his 'Sister' the Oxen King (Queen), she liked to call herself a king even though she was a woman, she was quite the tomboy and treated Wu like a little brother more than anything.

"You wish to know what I am, well there is a very long story behind it as well as why I am here..." Wu trailed off, casting his glance to the side, lowering his eye's a bit to hid a little glint of anger in them, he was not happy about his punishment. Looking back at her his face turned a little red as she had crossed her arms, pushing her breasts up against her chest revealing more of the top of them but he continued on anyway, balancing his gaze between that and her eyes. Suddenly Wu smirked and let go of his staff and jumped up into the air, landing on the top of the staff with one foot and balancing on it with ease, "I am Sun Wukong! My people just call me the Monkey King! I'd prefer if you call me Wu or Sun however, that is the name I will be going by here. I'm from the Sage Realm.... err, you could say I was one of the inspirations for the human race. I was first created as a massive beastly monkey who could do nothing but rampage through the Sage Realm. A God took pity on my angry soul that I was created with and granted me the gift of free will and a more formal body, I once had a tail but the Gods didn't like the power it gave me so they also took my tail."

Jumping off his staff and landing on the ground safely he looked at her once more, "Lets just say im being punished right now so I was sent to earth to atone for my sins, I'm not exactly sure what I have to do here in order to get home but for now I have one more mission to complete also. I remember when I was falling to earth my Heavenly items were scattered, you haven't happened to see an extremely.. I mean like extremely heavy staff, it's made of stone but weighs much more and it can change sizes also, a special gourd or a rare looking armor that won't let anyone put it on, have you? I really want my stuff back." Wukong said, seeming a little bummed out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content